Measuring Tape or yard stick
Materials (per wall):
3 – ½” PVC pipes (10’ each)
6 – ½” PVC elbow connectors
4 – ½” PVC Tee connectors
2 – Spring-loaded Clamps (Optional)
3 – clamp lights (Optional)
1 – twin size blanket
- Cut the 10’ PVC pipes into three 3 foot sections and one 1’ section each
- Cut one of the 3’ sections into 1’ pieces.
- Assemble two 6’ upright poles by connecting two 3’ foot pipes with a tee connector for each one.
- Put elbows on either end of a 3’ pipe and set it aside. This will be the top bar.
- Lay the side poles down with the Tees facing each other. Insert a 3’ pole into the tee connectors to serve as a brace. You assembly should now look like an H.
- Now take the top bar and fit it on the top of the poles.
- Place two elbows on each of the remaining 3’ pipes and set them aside
- Make two 2’ pipes using 4 1’ sections and 2 tee connectors
- Assemble a rectangle using the two 2’ pipes and the 3’ pipes with the elbows.
- The final step is place the upright poles into the tee connectors in the center of the 2’ sides of the base.
- Use clamps or lights to attach the blanket to the frame
I hope these instructions are useful and make sense. I am including a picture of one of my frames. This one is a little different than the instructions because I decided to add an extension to the top rather than having a full rectangle for the base.
Be creative and build what you need. I added another pole and a 3-way connector to support the corner and connected the two walls so I could completely enclose the area rather than just having separate screens.