After just over a month of planning, recording, and editing, my first Udemy course, Automated Testing Using Selenium WebDriver, has been launched. This class covers the essential skills needed to begin developing tests and other automation using Selenium WebDriver.
The topics include:
- Analyzing a web page to prepare for automation
- Identifying element locators
- Implementing the Page Object Model
- Deploying and connecting to a Selenium Grid
- Developing a universal framework to expedite any automation project using WebDriver.
To celebrate the launch of the course, we are offering a 50% discount to the first 200 students using this link